Terserah elu deh

So it's goodnight, why don't you take a leap of faith and ask me in, and be temped by the moment
don't you think it's time? To let imagination dance you from your doubts, so we can fall with abandon

I'll shelter you in wonder love till the midnight skies turn blue but I won't push I'll leave it up to you

Close your eyes, can you feel me whisper Closer against your skin, on a bed of velvet roses
With every little touch my hands could tracer a path Around your heart deep and into your secrets

It's only love that is crying, out it's in your hands, tell me baby how do I prove to you somehow
That you should know by now just who I am

Baby, don't be afraid we're Just one more kiss away, don't waste a perfect moon, but I won't push
I'll leave it up to you I'll be true to you, Baby

It's All in your Hands, in your heart

Comments